A used workstation laptop, tested and works (photos are from the listed unit). It has 6-month RTB warranty with us. The screen works, grade B (a bright mark visible, on dark backgrounds, see photo 3). The inside looks okay (has wears on the trackpad/palmrest, slightly shiny; small mark on the keypad frame near letter "W", cosmetic only). The outside casing has some wears/marks (on the lid/edges/base; some noticeable wears/marks around the ports/corners/metal edges; cosmetic only). A powerful machine, expect some normal noise under load. Has no DVD drive. The battery holds at least 75% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). The laptop comes with the AC charger in a repacked box. Price includes 20% Standard UK VAT (VAT receipt available on request).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-6820HQ Quad Core processor @2.70Ghz (TurboBoost to 3.60Ghz, 8 Threads, 8MB Cache)
- 17.3" Full-HD Display (1920x1080, Anti-Glare, non-touch)
- 6GB NVIDIA Quadro P3000 Dedicated Graphics Card
- Designed for CAD/CAM workload, such as SolidWorks, AutoCAD, etc
- 16GB RAM included
- 500GB SSD (NVMe)
- UK Keyboard (non-backlit)
- Running Windows 10 Pro
- Wireless, Ethernet, Bluetooth
- Internal Webcam, Internal battery (91 Whr)
- This unit has no DVD drive
- Ports: SD Card reader, Headphone jack, 1x Thunderbolt 3, 4x USB-A 3.1 Gen 1, Ethernet, HDMI, Mini-DP, Lock slot
- Dimension: 41.7 cm x 28.14 cm x 2.85 cm; from approx 3.42kg
- Dell Precision 7720 Laptop
- AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU Buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable) - just leave a note at the checkout.
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, etc, then the cover will be voided(set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our own RTB cover only as a part of this listing.