A working used laptop, tested and works (photos are of the actual unit). Note: this unit does not have webcam (we will include a external USB webcam). Has 3-month RTB warranty with us. The inside looks good (visible wear on the palmrest/keypad). The outside casing looks okay (some visible wear on the lid/base/edges etc; these are cosmetic only). The battery holds at least 85% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). 1x USB C port model. The laptop comes with the charger in a repacked box with a Charger. A powerful laptop, expect some normal/noticeable heat/noise during use/under load. Price includes 20% UK VAT (VAT receipt available on request).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Xeon E3-1505M V5 @2.80GHz (8 Threads, 4 Cores, up to 3.70 Ghz TurboBoost)
- The performance is faster than Core i7 of the same generation, has additional enterprise features
- NVIDIA Quadro M5000M dedicated Graphics (8GB GDDR5)
- ISV Certified Professional Quality Card (great for CAD workload)
- 17.3" Dell Full-HD IPS Display (1920x1080, Matte, LED-backlit, non-touch)
- 32GB RAM (4x8GB DDR4 RAM, 4 of 4 slots used)
- A large amount of RAM helps to keep you demanding apps loaded.
- 500GB SSD (NVMe)
- Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro
- Wireless, Ethernet, Bluetooth
- Internal battery
- This unit has no optical drive
- Ports: Card reader, Headphone jack; 4x USB 3.0, 1x USB C, Ethernet, HDMI, Mini-DP, Lock slot
- Dell Precision 7710 Laptop
- Dell 240W AC Charger (with the UK kettle to plug cable)
- USB Webcam (External, Non OEM)
- EU Buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable) - just leave a note at the checkout.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, etc, then the cover will be voided(set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).