RRP: £3,601. A nearly like-new condition, lightly used workstation laptop, tested and works (photos are of the actual unit). Has 12-month RTB warranty with us. Service tag suggests Dell warranty until late 2024 (See photo 3; we are unable to transfer ownership but may still be serviced). The inside & outside casing look great (may be some very light wear/marks, we've not noticed much). The battery holds at least 95% capacity. The laptop comes with the charger in a secure repacked box with the AC Charger. Powerful laptop, expect some normal/noticeable heat/noise during use/under load. Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-11850H 8-Core Processor @2.50GHz (16 Threads, upto 4.80Ghz TurboBoost, 24MB Cache)
- NVIDIA RTX A2000 Dedicated Graphics (4GB GDDR6)
- 15.6" Dell Full-HD IPS Display (1920x1080, Anti-Glare, non-touch)
- 16GB RAM (2x8GB DDR4 RAM)
- 512GB SSD included
- Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro
- Wireless 6E AX, Bluetooth,
- LTE 4G capable via Qualcomm DW5930e
- This unit has no optical drive
- Ports: 2x USB-A 3.2, 2x USB-C, 1x HDMI 2.1, 1x Mini DisplayPort, 3.5mm Audio Jack, SD Card Slot, Ethernet
- Dimensions: 360 x 242 x 27.36 mm, from 2.45 kg
- EAN: 5397184588024
- Dell Precision 7560 Laptop
- Dell AC Charger
- EU Buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable) - just leave a note at the checkout.
Peace of mind:
We include a 12-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, etc, then the cover will be voided(set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our own RTB warranty only as a part of this listing.