A used refurbished laptop, thoroughly checked & tested by our technicians (the photos are from the listed unit). Has a 12-month RTB warranty with us (The service tag shows Dell Warranty until 2024, we are unable to transfer). It comes in a repacked box, with the charger (and a pack of 2x USB to USB-C adapter). The screen is grade B (visible surface marks, see photo 4-5). The inside looks good (some wears from use). The outside has some visible marks (1x small bump mark on the front left; scratches on the back edges; some wears on the metal edges/ports). The battery holds at least 90% capacity (HWMonitor estimation only). This is a powerful laptop, expect some normal noise/heat under load. No internal DVD drive. Sold on the VAT margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 15.6" FHD+ Display (1920x1200, 16:10, Matte, non-touch)
- Intel Core i7-11850H 8-Core Processor @2.50GHz (16 Threads, up-to 4.80Ghz TurboBoost)
- 64GB RAM included (2x32GB DDR4 RAM)
- 1TB SSD (M.2, OS)
- NVIDIA RTX A2000 Dedicated Graphics (4GB GDDR6)
- ISV Certified Professional Quality Card (great for CAD workload)
- Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro
- Wireless AX, Bluetooth
- This unit has no DVD drive
- Internal battery
- Ports: 2x Thunderbolt 3, Card reader, Headphone jack, 1x USB 3.2 type C, Lock slot
- Dimension: approx 344.40 mm x 230.30 mm x 11.65 mm; weight: approx 2.1kg
- Dell Precision 5560 Workstation Laptop
- 2x USB to USB C adapter (non-OEM)
- AC Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer: we can swap the UK plug cable for the EU cable if needed.
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme - meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase).
Peace of mind:
We include a 12-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, etc, then the cover will be voided(set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below) .
- Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our own RTB warranty only as a part of this listing.