RRP: £1,699. A great condition, very lightly used Precision laptop. Has been tested by our technicians thoroughly (the photos are from the listed unit). This is the professional version of the popular XPS 15 9500. Has a 6-month RTB warranty with us. Service tag shows Dell UK warranty until 2022 (see photo 3; we're unable to transfer ownership, sometimes serviced still). It comes in a repacked box, with the charger (and 2x USB to USB-C adapter, compatible). The battery holds at least 95% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). The screen works. Great condition inside. The outside looks good (some slight wears on the lid/base/edges around the ports). This is a powerful workstation, expect some normal noise/heat under load. No internal DVD drive. Sold on the VAT margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 15.6" Full HD+ Display (1920x1200, matte non-touch)
- Intel Core i7-10850H 6-Core Processor @2.70GHz (12 Threads, up-to 5.10Ghz TurboBoost, 12MB Cache)
- Get through the workload faster with this high-powered processor; faster than the Core i5 of its generation
- 16GB RAM included
- 256GB SSD included
- NVIDIA Quadro T1000 Max-Q Dedicated Graphics
- ISV Certified Professional Quality Card (great for CAD workload)
- Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro
- WiFi Bluetooth
- This unit has no DVD drive
- Internal battery
- Ports: 2x Thunderbolt 3, Card reader, Headphone jack, 1x USB 3.2 type C, Lock slot
- Dimension: approx 344.40 mm x 230.30 mm x 11.65 mm; weight: approx 2.1kg
- Dell Precision 5550 Workstation Laptop
- 2x USB to USB C adapter (non-OEM)
- AC Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer: we can swap the UK plug cable for the EU cable if needed.
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme - meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase).
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, etc, then the cover will be voided(set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below) .
- Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our own RTB cover only as a part of this listing.
Dell Precision 5550 - Engineered to enhance your work
Maximum portability, power and screen. Amongst the world's smallest & thinnest 15-inch mobile workstation.
- Industry-leading display: An 92% display-to-body ratio gives you maximum screen and minimum footprint.
- The right technology: Up to 10th Gen Intel® processors offer businesses the performance, manageability, built-in security features, and stability of Intel® architecture.
- Professional graphics: Work with powerful applications like CAD and Adobe Creative Cloud Suite seamlessly thanks to the impressive performance of the NVIDIA Quadro® graphics.
- Larger touchpad: A larger touchpad helps your creations come to life with more freedom than ever.
- Better video calls: The camera placement lines up with your eyeline for natural, convenient conversations.