A used Dell laptop, checked & tested by our technicians (photos are from the listed unit). It comes with a charger, in a repacked box. Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The lid opens/closes fine; slightly loose, closes more easily once (10-12cm from the base cover) & one base rubber feet is missing (stays flat still). The inside looks okay (some signs of wears and use on the keyboard, trackpad, visibly shiny from use etc.) The screen is grade B (has some surface marks, less visible when on). The outside casing has some visible marks (on the lid/front edges/base, etc;). The battery holds at least 85% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). This unit has no DVD drive. A powerful laptop in a thin design, expect some normal/noticeable noise/heat during use/under heavy load (respectively). Price includes 20% UK VAT (VAT receipt available on request).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i5-5300U 2.3Ghz processor (up to 2.9Ghz, 8 Threads, Dual-Core, Intel HD
- The real-world speed is not far from Intel Core i7-4600U
- 14.0 inch FHD IPS Display (1920x1080, Matte, non-touch)
- 8GB RAM included (1x8GB)
- 256GB SSD (MSata SSD)
- UK Layout Keyboard
- Networking: Wireless, Bluetooth, Ethernet
- Ports: 1x USB 3.0, Docking Port, 1x HDMI, 1x MiniDisplayPort, 1x 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Multimedia: Speakers, Webcam
- Dimension: 337mm, 231.5 mm, 20.4 mm; from 1.55 kg
- Dell Latitude E7450 Laptop
Dell AC Adapter (with UK power cord)
- EU buyer? If you'd like for us to include the EU plug cable, instead of the UK plug cable - just leave a note at checkout
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our own in-house warranty only as a part of this listing.