Note: the webcam does not work (we will include a external USB webcam). A working used laptop, tested and works (photos are from the listed unit). It comes with charger, in repacked box. Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The screen is grade B (visible mark, less so when on; see photo 3). The inside looks decent (some visible wear on the palmrest, keypad is visibly shiny from use). The outside casing has some small wears/marks (some wears/marks on the lid/edges etc). The battery holds at least 95% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). This unit has no DVD drive but plenty of ports. A powerful laptop, expect some normal/noticeable noise/heat during use/under heavy load (respectively). Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-6820HQ Quad core processor @ 2.70Ghz (8 threads, 8MB cache, turbo up to 3.6GHz)
- 32GB RAM included
- 512GB SSD included
- AMD Radeon R7 M370 2GB Dedicated Graphics (+ Intel HD 530 integrated)
- 15.6 inch HD Display (1366x768, anti-glare, 200 nits)
- Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- Backlit Keyboard (UK layout)
- Security: Fingerprint Sensor
- Networking: Wireless, Bluetooth, Ethernet
- Ports: 3x USB 3.0, 1x HDMI, 1x VGA, 3.5mm Audio Jack, SD Card Reader, Security Card reader, Kensingston Security Slot
- Multimedia: Speakers, Webcam
- Dimension: 377.1 mm, 252.6 mm, 24.6 mm; from 2.09 kg
- Dell Latitude E5570 Laptop
Dell AC Adapter (with UK power cord)
- EU buyer? If you'd like for us to include the EU plug cable, instead of the UK plug cable - just leave a note at checkout
- USB Webcam (External, Non OEM
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as result you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Under the margin scheme, the total listed price is inclusive of VAT - the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Our RTB limited hardware warranty, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (it covers our upgrades). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.