RRP: £1952.31. A very good condition used laptop (photos are from the listed unit). It comes with charger, in repacked box. Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Has a 6-month RTB warranty with us. The service tag shows 2024 warranty with Dell** (we're unable to transfer the ownership, sometimes serviced still). The inside looks good. The outside casing has some small wears/marks (some wears/marks on the lid/front edges/edges/base, etc; cosmetic only). The battery holds at least 95% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). This unit has no DVD drive, no ethernet port. A powerful laptop in a thin design, expect some normal/noticeable noise/heat during use/under heavy load (respectively).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 11th Generation Intel Core i7- 1185G7 @ 3.0Ghz (4 Core, 12M cache, up to 4.8GHz, vPro)
- Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- 14.0 inch FHD Touch-enabled Display (1920x1080, glossy)
- 16GB RAM included (non-upgradeable)
- 1TB SSD (M.2, upgraded)
- Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- UK Keyboard
- Security: Fingerprint Sensor
- Networking: Wireless, Bluetooth, no WWAN
- Ports: 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1, 2x Thunderbolt 4, 1x HDMI 2.0, 1x Kensington Lock slot, 3.5mm combination audio jack, 1x microSD card reader
- Multimedia: Speakers, Webcam
- Dimension: 321.35 mm, 208.69 mm, 18.91 mm; from 1.36 kg
- Dell 7420 2in 1 Laptop
Dell AC Adapter (with UK power cord)
- EU buyer? If you'd like for us to include the EU plug cable, instead of the UK plug cable - just leave a note at checkout
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as result you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Under the margin scheme, the total listed price is inclusive of VAT - the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement.
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our 12-month cover only as a part of this listing (our upgrades are covered by our own RTB duration only).
Dell Latitude 7420 2-in-1 Laptop:
The feeling of premium: enjoy the new keypad & touchpad, with quiet click and larger surface area offer more precision and comfort.
Modern design your way: Choose between a versatile 2-in-1 or traditional laptop
Commitment to sustainability: A lighter PC with more recyclable carbon fiber.