RRP: £1,943.80. A great condition laptop refurb unit, tested and works (photos are from the listed unit). It comes in a repacked box (with the charger, case, stylus, USB-C dock included, shown on photo 4). Has a 6-month RTB warranty with us. The service tag suggests Dell warranty until 2024 (we're unable to transfer the ownership, sometimes still serviced**). The inside and screen look great. The outside looks good (some small signs of use on the outside casing/edges). The battery holds at least 90% (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). A powerful machine in a thin and light design, expect some normal noise/heat under load. Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 13.0@ 3:2 Full-HD+ Touch Display 1920x1280 (Glass touch, 500 nits, Comfort view)
- Intel Core i7-1180G7 Quad Core Processor @1.3GHz (12MB Cache, 8 Threads, up to 4.6Ghz TurboBoost)
- 16GB RAM included
- 256GB SSD included
- Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro
- Wireless AX, Bluetooth, Webcam
- This unit has no optical drive, Battery inside
- Ports: 2x Thunderbolt 4/USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack, lock
- Dimensions (with keyboard): 288.4 x 284.2 x 8.44 mm; Weight starting at just 789g
- Dell Latitude 7320 Detachable Laptop
- Dell Charger (with UK power cord)
- EU buyer? If you'd like for us to include the EU plug cable, instead of the UK plug cable - just leave a note at checkout
- Dell DA310z USB-C Adapter, Dell Active Pen PN7320A, Dell Commercial Grade Case for Latitude 7320 Detatchable
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as result you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Under the margin scheme, the total listed price is inclusive of VAT - the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement.
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our own RTB cover only as a part of this listing.