RRP: £1,678.15. A very good condition refurbished laptop, thoroughly checked and tested by our technicians (photos are of the listed unit). Comes with the charger, in a repacked box. Has a 12-month RTB warranty with us. The service tag suggests Dell warranty remaining until 2024 (see photo 3; we're unable to transfer ownership; sometimes still serviced). The battery holds at least 95% capacity (HWMonitor estimation only). The screen works. Good condition inside. The outside casing has some small wears/marks (on the lid/edges & some paint wears on the edges). These are cosmetic, does not affect the performance. This is a powerful laptop, normally quiet & expect some normal noise under load. No internal DVD drive. Sold on the VAT margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 15" Full-HD IPS Display (1920x1080, matte, non-touch)
- Intel Core i5-1135G7 Quad Core Processor @2.40 GHz (8 Threads, 4 Cores, upto 4.2Ghz Boost)
- Real-world performance is not far from the 11th Gen Core i7-1165G7
- 16GB RAM included (upgraded)
- 256GB SSD included (NVMe)
- Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro
- Wireless AX, Bluetooth, Ethernet
- Ports: 2x Thunderbolt 4, 2x USB 3.2, HDMI, 3.5mm audio jack, Ethernet, Lock slot
- Dimensions: 357.8 x 233.3 mm x 19.87, from 1.59 kg
- Dell Latitude 5520 Laptop
AC Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer: we can swap the UK plug cable for the EU cable if needed.
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme - meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase).
Peace of mind:
We include a 12-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us first). If the initial remote support highlights the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our own RTB cover only as a part of this listing.