A fully working great condition laptop (photos are from the listed unit). It comes in a repacked box, with the charger only. Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The service tag suggests Dell UK warranty until 2024 (see photo 3; we're unable to transfer the ownership, sometimes still serviced**). The inside looks & the outside casing look great (has some small wears/marks on the lid / external casing/front edge, etc). The battery holds over 95% of the original capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). This unit has no DVD drive but has an ethernet port, HDMI and plenty of ports. A powerful machine in a thinner design, expect some normal noise/heat under load. Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 14" FHD display (1920x1080, Matte, non-touch)
- Intel Core i5-10210U Quad-Core Processor @1.6GHz (6MB Cache, 8 Threads, up to 4.20Ghz TurboBoost)
- The real-world performance is not far from the Core i7-8550U
- 8GB RAM included
- 256GB SSD included
- Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro
- Wireless AX, Bluetooth, Webcam with privacy shutter
- This unit has no optical drive, Battery inside
- Ports: HDMI, Ethernet, power jack, 3x USB Type-A; 1x USB-C (Power, DP), 3.5mm combo jack, Micro SD card reader, Kensington lock
- Dell Latitude 5410 Laptop
- AC Charger (with UK power cord)
- EU buyer? If you'd like for us to include the EU plug cable, instead of the UK plug cable - just leave a note at checkout
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as result you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Under the margin scheme, the total listed price is inclusive of VAT - the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).