A working refurbished laptop, checked and tested thoroughly by our technicians (the photos are from the listed unit). Comes with charger, in repacked box. Has a 6-month RTB warranty with us. The service tag shows 2024 Dell warranty** (we're unable to transfer the ownership, sometimes still be serviced in our experience). The inside looks decent (trackpad/click button are visibly shiny from use). The outside casing has signs of use (noticeable paint wears /scratches on the lid / edges / corners, cosmetic only). The screen looks good, grade B+ condition (small surface scratch, less visible when the screen is on). The battery holds at least 90% capacity (HWMonitor estimation only). No DVD drive. Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10210U Quad Core Processor (1.60Ghz, TurboBoost to 4.20Ghz, 8 threads)
- The real-world performance is not far from the 10th Gen Core i7-10510
- 13.3-inch FHD IPS Display (1920x1080, Anti-glare, non-touch)
- Ports on this device allow for multiple external displays
- 8GB RAM included (1 slot used)
- 256GB SSD (M.2)
- Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- Backlit UK keyboard (no dual trackpoint)
- Networking: Wireless AX + Bluetooth
- Ports: 2x USB Type-A, 1x USB-C (TB3), 1x HDMI, 3.5mm combo jack, Lock slot, micro SD Card slot
- Features: Speakers, Webcam
- Battery: Primary Built in (60Whr)
- Dimension (w x d x h): 305.70 mm x 207.50 mm x 19.71 mm; approx 1.22 kg
- Dell Latitude 5310 Laptop
Dell AC Adapter (with UK power cord)
- EU buyer? If you'd like for us to include the EU plug cable, instead of the UK plug cable - just leave a note at checkout
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as result you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Under the margin scheme, the total listed price is inclusive of VAT - the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement.
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery (as a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly backup their data).
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our own RTB warranty only as a part of this listing.