A great condition, lightly used gaming laptop, checked and tested by our technician (photos are of the listed unit). It comes with the charger in repacked box. Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The service tag suggests Dell UK warranty until Late 2022 (see photo 3, we're unable to transfer the ownership, sometimes still serviced). The inside and display look great. The outside looks very good (some signs of use on the outside casing, on the lid etc.). The battery holds at least 80% capacity (HWMonitor estimation only). This unit has no DVD drive but an array of ports. Expect some normal heat & noise under use. Sold on the 20% Standard VAT Scheme (VAT invoice available upon request).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 6-Core processor @3.30Ghz (12 Threads, up to 4.20Ghz)
- The real-world performance is not far from the 10th Gen Mobile Core i7
- 120Hz 15.6-inch FHD IPS Display (1920x1080, Matte, non-touch)
- Dedicated NVIDIA RTX 3050 Graphics (4GB GDDR6)
- 16GB RAM included (upgraded from 8GB)
- 256GB SSD included
- OS: Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- Backlit keyboard (UK layout)
- Webcam, No DVD drive, No WWAN
- Networking: WiFi 6 AX, LAN, Bluetooth; no WWAN
- Ports (model specific); Ethernet, 2x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3, 1x USB-C, 3.5mm combo jack, HDMI
- Battery (built-in)
- Dimensions: 357.3 x 272.8 x 26.9 mm; weighs from 2.46 kg
- EAN: 5397184615898
- MPN: GDL569100JG
- Dell G15 Ryzen Edition Gaming Laptop
Dell AC Adapter (with UK power cord)
- EU buyer? If you'd like for us to include the EU plug cable, instead of the UK plug cable - just leave a note at checkout
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our own cover only as a part of this listing (our upgrades are covered by our in-house duration only).
More Product info:
Dell G5 Ryzen Edition
The Dell G15-5515 Gaming Laptop is perfect for both work and play.
With the latest AMD Ryzen 5-5600H processor and DDR4 RAM, you can revel in powerful performance without interrupting your gaming, streaming or videos. Enjoy fast, smooth internet connectivity thanks to WIFI Killer AX1650 (2x2) built on Intel WiFi 6 and Bluetooth 5.0. The 256GB Solid State Drive ensures fast loading times and provides useful storage.
GeForce RTX 3050 Graphics
The 4GB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 graphics card is powered by the NVIDIA Ampere architecture - NVIDIA's 2nd gen RTX architecture-with new RT Cores, Tensor Cores, and streaming multiprocessors for realistic ray-traced graphics and cutting-edge AI features.
Keep Cool Under Pressure
The Alienware-inspired thermal design incorporates a dual air-intake from the top of the keyboard and the bottom of the G15. This air is then expelled through 4 vents located on the sides and rear to maximize airflow over the copper pipes for optimal cooling and heat dissipation to ensure clock speeds remain higher while running even the most demanding applications.