A working used laptop, checked & tested by our technicians (photos are of the listed unit). It comes in a repacked box with the charger. Has a 3-month warranty with us. The screen works. The outside casing has noticeable wears (on the lid/casing, around the edges/ports, base etc). The inside has some signs of use (visible hairline crack on the top left bezel; palmrest/trackpad are visibly shiny form use etc do see photos). The keypad works (right ctrl key cap worn off, has been taped, may come off, not covered by our warranty if comes off). The battery holds approximately 75% capacity. Not thin and light, has a powerful desktop processor in a laptop form, do expect some noticeable noise/heat under load. Battery life will be very short due to the power (more like a UPS). It is sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (The VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 15.6" inch 144hz Full HD Display (1920x1080, matte, non touch)
- GeForce GTX 1070 Graphics
- Intel Core i7-9700K eight-core processor @3.60GHz (TurboBoost up to 4.90GHz, 8 threads, 12MB Cache)
- 16GB RAM included (2 of 4 slots used)
- 512GB SSD included
- RGB Backlit UK Keyboard (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Ports: 1x USB 2.0, 3x USB 3.0, 2x USB Type-C, HDMI, Mini DP, LAN, separate 3.5mm jack
- Connectivity: Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Webcam, No CD/DVD Drive
- Dimensions: 386 x 262 x 38mm; Weighs 3.5Kg
- Clevo P751TM1 Gaming Laptop
- AC Charger (comes with UK plug)
Please note: this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our RTB warranty on the laptop, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the HP laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.