A good condition used gaming laptop, has been checked and tested by our technician (photos are from the listed unit). It comes in a repacked box with the charger. Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The screen works. The outside casing has some visible wears (visible marks on the lid; some paint wears/marks around the edges/base, etc). The inside looks decent (The trackpad has some wears, visibly shiny from the wears, these are cosmetic only). The battery holds at least 85% of the original charge (checked by HWMonitor, estimate only). Powerful and light in a thin design, expect some heat and noise under load. Sold on the Margin VAT scheme (buyers cannot claim the VAT back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 15.6-inch FHD IPS display (1920x1080, anti-glare, non-touch, 144Hz)
- AMD Ryzen 5 4600H Processor @ 3.0Ghz (6 Cores, 12 Threads)
- The real world performance should be faster than Core i7-7700HQ
- 8GB RAM included (1 of 2 slots used)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti GPU (4GB)
- 500GB SSD
- Backlit RGB Keypad (UK Layout)
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Connectivity: WiFi-6, Ethernet, Bluetooth
- Battery inside, Webcam, No DVD Drive
- Ports: 2x USB 3.2, 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB-C 3.2, 1x HDMI, 1x 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Dimension: 359 x 256 x 24.9 mm (W x D x H) & approx 2.30kg
- Model number: FA506II-HN272T
- ASUS TUF Gaming Laptop
- AC Charger (UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout - we can swap the UK plug cable for an EU plug cable (may delay the shipping by 1 day).
VAT: This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as result you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Under the margin scheme, the total listed price is inclusive of VAT - the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our own RTB warranty for the laptop, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (it covers our upgrades). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.
Geared for gaming and real-world durability, the TUF Gaming A15 is a fully-loaded Windows 10 gaming laptop that can carry you to victory. Action-packed game play is a treat to watch on the 15.6" display. Even while boasting a smaller and more portable chassis than its predecessors, this gaming laptop also features a larger battery for a longer battery life.
Efficient self-cleaning cooling combines with TUF's signature military-grade durability to make this battle-tested road warrior a powerful ally for any gamer.