Note: has US keypad layout (similar to the UK layout). A working used laptop, checked by our technicians. The photos are from the listed unit. Sold on the Margin VAT scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Has a 3-month warranty with us. The outer casing has some noticeable wears/marks (on the lid/edges/base, etc). The inside has some signs of use (near speakers, palm rest and around the keyboard, etc). These are cosmetic only and do not affect performance. The screen works, grade B condition (some noticeable bright marks on the darker colour, see photo 3). It comes in a repackaged box with the charger. The battery holds at least 95% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). A powerful laptop, expect some noise/heat during under load/during games.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-8750H @ 2.20Ghz 6-Core Processor, up to 4.10Ghz TurboBoost)
- 15.6" FHD 120hz Display (Non-touch, 1920x1080, TN)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB (+Intel UHD 630 Integrated)
- 16GB RAM included (1x16GB)
- 128GB SSD (M.2, OS) + 1TB HDD (Storage)
- Windows 10 Home 64bit
- Backlit keypad (US layout)
- WiFi 6 AX, Bluetooth, Kensington Security Slot
- Ports: 1x Thunderbolt 3, 4 x USB-A 3.2 Gen 1, 3.5mm audio jack, HDMI
- Dimension: 384 x 262 x 17.8 mm, from 2.5 kg
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus GU501 Gaming Laptop
- Compatible AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable)
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase)- where the total listed price is inclusive of VAT, though the invoice will only display a total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed in accordance with the HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme requirement.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Our RTB limited hardware warranty is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (it covers our upgrades). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follows the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.