A used gaming laptop, tested and works (photos are of listed unit). It has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The screen is Grade B (visible stuck pixels, see photo 3). The inside looks good (some slight signs of use on the keys and trackpad, visibly shiny from use). The outside looks okay (noticeable wears/marks on the lid/edges/base, etc). These are cosmetic only. The battery holds at least 85% original capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimate only). A powerful laptop, expect to have some normal noise/heat under load. It comes in a securely repacked box with the charger. It is sold on the VAT margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 17.3" Full-HD 1920x1080 LCD IPS Display (wide viewing angle, matte, non-touch)
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Dedicated Graphics 6GB
- Intel Core i7-9750H processor @ 2.6Ghz (TurboBoost upto 4.5Ghz, 6 Cores, 12 Threads)
- 8GB RAM included
- 256GB SSD included
- Red Backlit UK Keyboard
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Connectivity: Wireless AX, Bluetooth 5.0
- No DVD Drive
- Battery inside, Webcam, No DVD Drive
- Ports: Ethernet, 1x USB C, 2x USB 3.1, 1x USB 2.0, 1x HDMI, headphone jack, lock slot
- Dimension: 403 x 280 x 26.9 (mm); approx 3.0kg
- Model: Acer Nitro 5 AN517-51
- Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop
- Genuine AC Charger (with the UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout - we can swap the UK plug cable for an EU plug cable
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).