A good condition used gaming laptop, checked and tested by our technician (photos are of listed unit). It has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The screen works. The inside looks presentable (some small signs of use visible). The outside casing looks decent (some visible wears/marks on the front edges/casing/base, etc). These are cosmetic only. The battery holds at least 90% of its original capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimate only). A powerful laptop, expect to have some normal noise/heat under load. It comes in a secure repacked box with the charger. Price includes 20% Standard UK VAT (VAT receipt available on request).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 17.3" Full-HD 1920x1080 120Hz Display (wide viewing angle, matte, non-touch)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Dedicated Graphics 4GB
- Intel Core i5-10300H processor @ 2.5Ghz (TurboBoost upto 4.5Ghz, 4 Cores, 8 Threads)
- The real-world performance is faster than Core i7-7700HQ
- 8GB RAM included
- 512GB SSD included
- Red Backlit UK Keyboard
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Battery inside, Webcam, No DVD Drive
- Ports: Ethernet, 1x USB C, 3x USB-A, 1x HDMI, 3.5mm Audio Jack, lock slot
- Dimension: 403 x 280 x 24.9 (mm); approx 2.2kg
- Model: Acer Nitro 5 AN517-52
- Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop
- Genuine AC Charger (with the UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout - we can swap the UK plug cable for an EU plug cable
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).