A good condition, lightly used gaming laptop. Checked and tested by our technicians (photos are of listed unit). It comes in a securely repacked box with the charger. It has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The screen looks good. The inside looks good (minimal signs of use, etc). The outside looks okay (some minimal signs of usage on the lid/edges/base, etc). These are cosmetic only, does not affect the performance. The battery holds at least 95% original capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimate only). A powerful laptop, expect to have some normal noise/heat under load. Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 15.6" Full-HD 1920x1080 IPS Display (144Hz, matte, non-touch)
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Dedicated Graphics 6GB
- AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800H Processor 3.0 GHz (16M Cache, up to 4.3 GHz)
- 16GB RAM included
- 1TB SSD included
- Red Backlit UK Keyboard
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Connectivity: Wireless AX, Bluetooth
- Battery inside, Webcam, No DVD Drive
- Ports: Ethernet, 1x USB C, 3x USB 3, 1x HDMI, headphone jack, lock slot
- Dimension: 363.4 mm x 255 mm x 23.9 mm; from approx 3.0kg
- EAN: 4710886367369
Please note this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.
- Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop
- Genuine AC Charger (with the UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout - we can swap the UK plug cable for an EU plug cable
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).