A good condition used laptop, checked & tested by our technicians (photos are from the listed unit). Comes with the charger, in a repacked box. Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The Screen works. The inside looks decent (some signs of use on the keyboard, trackpad etc, visibly shiny). The outside casing looks okay (some visible wears on the lid/edges/base, do see photos). The battery holds at least 90% of the designed charge (HWMonitor estimation only). Has a DVD drive. Powerful laptop, expect some normal heat and noise under load. Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-4700MQ Quad-Core Processor @ 2.40Ghz (up to 3.40Ghz TurboBoost, 8 Threads, 6MB Cache)
- 15.6" Full-HD Display (1920x1080, matte, non-touch)
- Dedicated NVIDIA Quadro K1100M Graphics
- 480GB SSD included (*upgraded)
- 12GB RAM included (*upgraded)
- Backlit keyboard (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- Ports: 2x USB 3, 2x USB 2; Audio jack, Ethernet, Card reader, VGA, Mini DisplayPort
- Networking: Intel Wireless (7260/AC), Ethernet
- Features: Webcam, built-in speakers, DVD drive, Security keyhole, battery included
- Dimensions: 376.6 x 248.1 x 29.5 mm, from 2.53 kg
- MPN: 20BG001KUK
- Lenovo ThinkPad W540 Laptop
- Lenovo AC charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable instead of the UK plug cable, just leave a note at the checkout
Please note this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately I displayed.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Our RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (*our upgrades are covered by this duration only). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing