Note: this laptop has no OS (you'll need your own Windows key), it comes with un-activated Windows. It has completed the refurb/QA process by an approved vendor (it has not been used by the end-user since). For simplicity, we're selling it under the "seller refurb" condition. Has Lenovo depot warranty until Sept 2022 (see photo 3). It comes in the original box with the charger (box have some marks). A very good condition laptop overall (photos are from the listed unit). Inside and outside look great (may have some small wears/marks on the casing, we've not noticed much). The screen looks great. The battery holds at least 95% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). Very Powerful laptop, expect a normal /noticeable level of noise/heat during light use & under load (respectively). Price includes 20% UK VAT (VAT invoice available on request).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- AMD Ryzen 7-5850U Eight Core Processor @1.90Ghz (Boost up to 4.40Ghz, 16 Theads, 16MB Cache) Radeon Graphics
- Real world speed is similar to the 11th Gen Intel Core i7 Processor
- 14.0" UHD 4K Dolby Vision Display (3840x2160, matte, non-touch)
- 32GB RAM included
- 256GB SSD (M.2)
- UK Backlit keypad (upgraded*)
- OS: Windows 10 installed (not activated)
- WiFi, Bluetooth, no WWAN, Ethernet port
- Security: TPM 2.0, Kensington™ Nano lock slot, no Fingerprint reader
- Ports: 2x USB-C, 2x USB 3.2, 1x HDMI, Side Docking Connector, 3.5mm Audio Jack, MicroSD card reader
- Dimension: 330 x 230 x 20 mm, from 1.6kg max
- Internal 50Whr battery, no internal DVD drive
- Lenovo ThinkPad P14s Gen 2 Laptop
- Lenovo AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable)
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Our RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (it covers our upgrades, inc keypad). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.
ThinkPad P14s Gen 2 (14" AMD)
Among Lenovo's lightest mobile workstation
It strikes the balance between power and mobility—at a comfortable price point. Perfect for highly mobile power users, this sleek 14" workhorse packs the power of AMD Ryzen™ PRO processors.
Thin, light, & versatile
It packs massive power into its slim and portable 1.47kg body. It also gives you robust connectivity options for an extra edge—including two USB Type-C ports, along with HDMI and USB 3.2 connectors.
Goodbye lag time
Make lag time a thing of the past with SSD storage and plenty of RAM. The P14s Gen 2 (14" AMD) also includes ISV certifications from major vendors like AutoCAD®, Revit®, SolidWorks®, and more.
ThinkPad P14 s Gen 2 AMD is essentially a T14 Gen 2 AMD, with additional ISV graphics drivers (for some CAD/CAM workloads on the P-series). The AMD model of the T14 Gen 2 & P14s Gen 2 have USB-C ports but no Thunderbolt 3 support. Although the P14s Gen 2 (AMD) is marketed as a CAD product, it has no dedicated graphics card (required in many CAD apps), so whilst it may cope with the viewing of some very light 2D apps, if you do intend to do a more serious 3D CAD workload (e.g. SolidWorks), consider a laptop with a dedicated NVIDIA Quadro card instead. We personally think of the P14s Gen 2 (AMD) as a T14 Gen 2 (AMD) as they're highly similar otherwise (except for the naming).