A good condition refurbished laptop, thoroughly checked & tested (photos are from the listed unit). It comes in a repacked box, with a charger. Serial Number suggests Lenovo Warranty until early December 2022 (see photo 3; typically UK & EU wide coverage). Has a 3-month warranty with us. Overall in a good condition. The outside casing looks okay (has some visible wears/scratches on the lid; some signs of use on the corners/edge/base). The screen works. The inside looks good (some signs of use on the palmrest/keypad etc). The battery has at least 95% capacity (HWMonitor app estimation only). Thin and light for its size, expect some heat and noise under load. Sold on VAT Margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 6 Cores Processor (6 threads, 2.3Ghz base, upto 4.0Ghz)
- Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- 14" FHD 1920x1080 Display (Anti-glare, non-touch)
- 512GB SSD
- 8GB RAM (2x4GB)
- Non-Backlit Keyboard (UK layout)
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
- Webcam, internal battery, no ethernet, no optical drive
- Networking: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Ports: 2x USB 3.2, 1x USB 2.0, 1x HDMI, 3.5mm audio jack, Card Reader,
- Dimensions: 327.1 x 241 x 19.9 mm, approximately 1.5Kg
- EAN: 0196118495125
- MPN: 81X700BBUK
- Lenovo IdeaPad 3 laptop
- AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable, instead of the UK plug cable - just leave a note at checkout.
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our 3-month RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (whilst the HP laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.