A working laptop, in a low cosmetic condition (the photos are from the listed unit). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. Comes in a repacked box with the charger only. The outside has some heavy wears/marks (heavy marks on the lid, coating has worn; small cosmetic bump on the front right; noticeable wears / marks around the edges/corners/base; paint wears around the ports, etc). The screen works. Inside looks okay (some cosmetic marks on the screen bezel, noticeable wears on the keyboard/trackpad; some key cap letter e.g. "S" and "D" have worn). The battery holds at least 85% capacity (HWMonitor estimation only). Thin for its spec and powerful, so expect some normal/noticeable noise/heat under usage/load respectively. Sold on the Margin VAT Scheme (we're unable to zero VAT).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 144Hz 15.6" FHD Display (1920x1080, Matte, 144Hz, non-touch)
- Intel Core i7-8750H 2.20GHz 6-Core processor (TurboBoost to 4.10Ghz, 9MB Cache, 12 Threads)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Graphics (6GB)
- 256GB SSD included
- 1TB HDD
- 16GB RAM
- Backlit UK Keypad
- No DVD drive (external drives are widely available)
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- internal; Battery
- Connectivity: WiFi, Ethernet, Bluetooth
- Ports: 3x USB 3.1, HDMI, MiniDisplayPort, RJ-45,Thunderbolt, 3.5mm audio jack, Alienware Graphics Amplifier port
- Alienware m15 Laptop
- Dell AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyers: we'll automatically swap in the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable)
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Dell/Alienware laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our own RTB warranty only as a part of this listing.