RRP: £2,319.99. A like-new condition unit (unsealed by our technicians to confirm the content, it has not been used by end-users since; the photos show the general condition). It comes with the charger, in the original box (box will have some marks). It has a 6-month warranty with us. The SN suggests Lenovo warranty until 2024 (see photo 3). The screen looks good. The inside & the outside looks great (may have small wears/marks, we have not noticed much). The battery holds at least 95% of the original capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). A powerful laptop with a thin and light design, expect some normal noise and heat under load. Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 13" 2160x1350 IPS Display (450 nits, 100% sRGB, low power, anti-glare)
- Intel Core i5-1130G7 1.80Ghz (TurboBoost upto 4.00Ghz, 8 Threads, 4 Cores, 8MB Cache)
- The real-world speed is not far from the 11th Gen Core i7 option
- 512GB SSD (M.2 2242)
- 16GB RAM (non-upgradable)
- Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- Windows 10 Pro
- Dolby® Atmos Speakers
- Backlit UK Keyboard
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ax, Bluetooth, no WWAN
- Ports: 2 x Intel® Thunderbolt™ 4, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Features: 720p Webcam, with privacy shutter; Fingerprint Reader, TPM 2; battery inside
- EAN: 0195477136670
- M/T: 20UN002EUK
- Dimension: 293 x 201 x 17 mm; under 1kg
- Lenovo X1 Nano Laptop
- AC Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout if you'd like for us to include the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable).
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our own RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (it covers our upgrades). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.
ThinkPad X1 Nano (13")
With a starting weight of less than one kilogram, the ThinkPad X1 Nano laptop is among Lenovo's lightest ThinkPad ever. Yet it’s a performer. Packed with 11th Gen Intel® power, this 13" laptop features a choice of Windows 10. It also boasts productivity-rich features like always-on responsiveness, speedy Thunderbolt™ 4, Rapid Charge, and a 16:10 aspect ratio for more screen.
Introducing Intel® Evo™ platform
The ThinkPad X1 Nano is Lenovo's first ThinkPad laptop to use the Intel® Evo™ platform, delivering a powerhouse combination of performance, responsiveness, battery life, and stunning visuals. With the 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors, you can count on an exceptional experience, anywhere.
The ThinkPad X1 Nano laptop features a 13" Dolby Vision™ 2K display and delivers expansive views with a 16:10 aspect ratio—so it’s actually the same height as the X1 Carbon, yet with a much smaller footprint. Powered by Intel® Iris™ Xe graphics, the 2160 x 1350 resolution display with 100% sRGB ensures picture clarity and colour accuracy.
ThinkPad laptops are tested against 12 military-grade requirements and more than 200 quality checks to ensure they run in extreme conditions. From the Arctic wilderness to desert dust storms, from zero-gravity to spills and drops, you can trust these laptops to handle whatever life throws your way.