A good condition refurb gaming laptop, thoroughly checked and tested by our technicians (photos show the general condition). It comes with the charger, in the original box (box has some marks). Has a
3-month RTB warranty with us. Serial number suggests Lenovo warranty until 2023 (normally UK & EU wide, see photo 3). The inside looks great (may have small wears/marks, we have not noticed much; still has some protective film). The outside looks good (some signs of use on the outside casing / lid / edges, etc). The screen works. The battery will hold at least 95% of its capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only).
A powerful laptop in a thin design, expect a normal /noticeable level of
noise/heat during light use & under load (respectively). Sold on the 20% Standard VAT Scheme (VAT invoice available upon request).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- AMD Ryzen 5 4600H 6 Core Processor (3.0 GHz, 12 threads, 4.0 GHz Boost Clock)
- The real-world performance is not far from the 10th Gen mobile Core i7
- 120Hz 15.6" IPS Full HD Display 1920x1080 (matte, non-touch)
- NVIDIA GTX 1650 4GB Graphics GDDR6
- 16GB RAM included (upgraded)
- 256GB SSD included (M.2)
- Windows 10 Home
- UK Backlit keypad (White Backlight)
- WiFi AX, Bluetooth, no WWAN
- Dimension: 363.06mm x 259.61mm x 24mm, from 2.3kg
- Ports: 4x USB 3.2, 1x USB-C 3.2, 1x HDMI 2.0, Ethernet, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Webcam, Internal battery, no internal DVD drive, No fingerprint
- MPN: 82B50042UK
- EAN: 0195042339383
- Lenovo Legion 5 Laptop
- Lenovo AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable)
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Our RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (it covers our upgrades). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.