Item Condition:RRP: £1978.80. A good condition, lightly used, workstation laptop. Checked & tested by our technicians (the photos from the listed unit). It comes with a charger, in a repacked box. Has a 12-month RTB warranty with us. May have remaining HP warranty until 2024** (see photo 3). The laptop comes pre-setup with the latest drivers, ready to use. The screen looks good. The outside & inside look very good (some small wears/marks on the metal edges/base, etc; see photos 6-7). The battery holds at least 90% of the original capacity (HP app estimation only). No DVD drive. Very powerful laptop in a thin body, expect the normal heat/noise during usage. Sold on the VAT margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 15.6" FHD IPS Display 1920x1080 (matte, non-touch)
- Intel® Core i7-10850H 6 -Core Processor @ 2.70 GHz (upto 5.10 GHz Technology, 12 Threads) 12MB Cache
- NVIDIA Quadro T1000 4GB Dedicated Graphics (& Intel Graphics)
- 32GB RAM included
- 512GB SSD included
- Bang & Olufsen HD audio
- Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- Ports: 1x USB 3.1, 2x USB Type-C Thunderbolt 3,1x mini DisplayPort, SD Card Reader, Kensington Security, 3.5mm combo jack
- Networking: WiFi AX201, Bluetooth, no WWAN
- Features: webcam; internal battery
- Dimension: 36 cm x 25.4 cm x 1.74 cm; approx 2kg
- HP ZBook Studio G7 Mobile Workstation
- HP Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable), just leave a note at the checkout.
Please note this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately I displayed.
Peace of mind:
We include a 12-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only (the rationale is that whilst the HP' warranty follows the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.
HP ZBook Studio G7 Workstation Laptop:
A Sleek design. An impressive combination of power and size. NVIDIA® Quadro® graphics combined with the remarkable power of Z, more performance is here.