RRP: £1868.40. A like-new condition laptop (unsealed by our technician to check the contents, photos from the listed unit). Has a 6-month RTB warranty with us. The serial number suggests HP Warranty until 2024 (see photo 3). The screen works. The inside & the outside casing look good (may have small wears/marks, we've not noticed much). The battery holds at least 95% of the original capacity (HP app estimation only). No DVD drive. It comes with the charger only, in a repacked secure box. Very powerful laptop in a very thin body, expect the normal heat/noise during usage. Sold on the VAT margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7 Quad-Core processor @2.80Ghz (TurboBoost to 4.70Ghz, 8 threads, 12MB Cache)
- 14" Full HD IPS 1920x1080 Display (anti-glare, matte, non touch)
- Intel Xe Graphics
- 16GB RAM Included* (upgraded from 8GB)
- 256GB SSD (NVMe)
- Bang & Olufsen HD audio
- Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- Ports: 2x USB-A, 2x Thunderbolt 4, 1x HDMI 1.4b, 1x 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Networking: Wi-Fi 6 AX201, Bluetooth
- Features: Webcam (with privacy cover), Internal battery
- Dimensions: 323 x 214.6 x 17.9 cm @1.35Kg
- EAN: 0195697533518
- PN: 2C9Q6EA
Please note this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme - meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase).
- HP ZBook Firefly G8 Laptop
AC Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable), just leave a note at the checkout.
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (it includes our upgraded parts). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only (the rationale is that whilst the HP' warranty follows the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.
HP ZBook Firefly 14 G8 Mobile Workstation:
Among HP's smallest & lightest ZBook ever provides true mobility for people who require excellence. In the field or at home, with pro-level performance, you have everything you need to review work and manage projects from anywhere.
Intel® Core™ processor
Run several CPU–heavy programs simultaneously without sacrificing performance with an Intel® Core™ processor.
Industry-leading security features
Advanced security features come standard. System safeguards like HP Sure Start – the industry's first self-healing BIOS – mean your device is locked down tight, so your data and identity are too.