£3,099.44 RRP when released. A good condition working used workstation laptop (the photos from the listed unit). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. Sold on the VAT margin scheme (the VAT cannot be claimed back). The laptop comes pre-setup, ready to use, along with a charger, in a repacked box. The outside casing looks very good (some small wears/marks on the lid/sides/corners, etc). The inside looks good (has some signs of use, on the trackpad/keypad). The battery holds at least 85% of the original capacity (HP app estimation only). No DVD drive. Very powerful laptop in a compact design, expect the normal heat/noise during usage.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 17.3" Full-HD IPS Display (1920 x 1080 matte, non-touch)
- Intel® Core™ i7-8850H 6-Core Processor @ 2.60 GHz (up to 4.30 GHz Technology, 9MB cache, 12 Threads)
- NVIDIA Quadro P3200 6GB GDDR5 dedicated Professional Graphics (& Intel Graphics)
- Certified professional card, great for CAD/ Design
- 32GB RAM included (2x16GB, 2 slots spare; upto 128GB supported)
- 512GB SSD included
- Bang & Olufsen HD audio
- Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows Pro 10 64 Bit
- Ports: 3x USB 3.0, 2x Thunderbolt 3 USB-C, 1x HDMI 2.0, Mini DisplayPort 1.3
- 3.5mm audio jack, Security Lock Slot, SD Card Reader
- Networking: Wifi, Ethernet, Bluetooth, no WWAN
- Extras: Webcam (with the privacy shutter)
- Internal Battery
- Dimension: 41.6 x 28.8 x 3.3cm (W x D x H), 3.2kg (approx)
- EAN: 0193015056077
- MPN: 2ZC45ET
- HP ZBook 17 G5
- HP 200W Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable), just leave a note at the checkout.
Please note this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme - meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase).
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- *Upgraded parts (SSD/RAM) have a 3-month RTB warranty with us only. **Our 3-month RTB cover for the laptop, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only (the rationale is that whilst the HP' warranty follows the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.
HP ZBook 17 G5 Mobile Workstation
ZBook 17 G5 is for those who need desktop performance on the go. Edit multiple content streams, process complex data and develop in virtual reality—all on an impressive 17.3" screen.