A working used refurbished laptop, thoroughly checked & tested (photos are from the listed unit). Comes with the charger in a repacked box. Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The outside casing has heavy wears/marks (noticeable marks/scratches on the lid; some signs of use on the corners/edges/base; heavy paint wears on the casing/corners, etc). Keypad works (visibly shiny from use). Has some noticeable wears/marks inside (visible marks on the palmrest/bezel/grill). Cosmetic only, does not affect the performance of the device. The screen works, grade B. The battery holds at least 80% capacity (HP app estimation only). A powerful laptop, so expect some normal noise under load. Sold on the standard 20% VAT (receipt available upon request).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel® Core™ i7-4700MQ Quad-core processor @ 2.4 GHz (boosts to 3.4 GHz, 8 threads, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
- 15.6" FHD IPS Matte Display, wide viewing angle (1920x1080, IPS panel)
- NVIDIA Quadro K1100M 2GB - with HP NVIDIA Quadro driver installed.
- ISV Certified Card helps you to speed through Professional/CAD workload
- 16GB RAM included (4 of 4 slots used)
- 240GB SSD
- Backlit UK Keypad
- Running Windows Pro 10 64 Bit
- Networking: Wireless, Ethernet, Bluetooth
- Has a CD/DVD ROM drive and swappable battery
- Ports: Card reader, 3 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2, VGA, DisplayPort, 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 381 x 257 x 31 mm, from 2.82 kg
- HP ZBook 15
HP Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout, if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable).
Please note this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately I displayed.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).