A working refurbished laptop, thoroughly checked & tested by our technicians (the photos are from the listed unit). It comes in a repacked box with a charger. Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The webcam placement is below the screen. The screen is grade B (visible surface marks, less so when on, see photo 3). The inside looks good (trackpad/palmrest have some visible wears, slightly shiny). The outside casing has some visible wars/marks (visible scratches on the lid, wears on the sides/metal edges/around the ports etc). The battery holds at least 80% of its capacity. A powerful laptop in a thin design, one should expect some noise under load. Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 13.3" FHD Display (1920x1080, Matte, non-touch)
- Intel Core i7-7500U processor @ 2.70GHz (4 Threads, 4MB cache, Boost up to 3.50GHz; HD Graphics 620)
- 8GB RAM included
- 250GB SSD
- Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- Connectivity: Wireless, Bluetooth
- Battery inside, Webcam, No DVD Drive
- Ports: 1x USB 3.0, 1x USB 3.0 Power delivery, 1x USB Type C/Thunderbolt, Headphone/Mic combo
- Dimension: 30.416 cm x 20.025 cm x 1.535 cm
- Internal Battery
- Dell XPS 13 9360 Laptop
- Compatible AC Charger (UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout - we can swap the UK plug cable for an EU plug cable (may delay the shipping by 1 day).
Please note this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately I displayed.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).