A working but heavily used professional zoom lens. This II model is favored & relied upon for some very professional workloads. Tested and works (photos are from the listed unit). Focus ring works but is more noisy/noticeably less smooth than normal to rotate. Zoom ring operates smoothly. AF/MF switch works well. Optically looks okay, has some small scratch on the front glass element (to be picky, see photo 3-4; we'd be critical and say 7/10 rating optically). Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (EU buyers: we're unable to zero VAT). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us only. The outside casing has some very noticeable wears/marks (noticeable wears on the non-glass part of the casing; noticeable paint wears on the edges/casing; scratch visible on the focus indicator screen). The original box is included (it will have noticeable marks visible). Note: We prefer to be critical in the description.
- Built around the Canon EF mount, this lens is compatible with both full-frame cameras such as the 5D series, and cropped (APS-C) sensor cameras such as the 1300D.
- Features the next-generation optics feature ultra-low dispersion (UD) and super UD elements for exceptional sharpness. Aspherical lens elements combat chromatic aberration.
- L-Series Quality: The fast f/2.8 maximum aperture is perfect for low-light shooting and control over depth of field.
- The lens is sealed against dust and moisture, and its tough construction protects against knocks and bumps
- Ultrasonic AF: the USM (Ultra-Sonic Motor) allows for fast, near-silent focusing with full-time manual override.
- Lens Construction: With a minimum focus distance of 0.38m, this lens has a nine-bladed circular aperture diaphragm for smooth natural bokeh.
- EF 24-70mm f/2.8L
- Lens Cap
- Lens hood
- Original box (noticeable marks)
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery/lens cover). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, glass damage, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our 3-month RTB warranty, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer.
Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L II USM Lens
A professional-quality standard zoom that offers outstanding image quality and a fast f/2.8 aperture throughout its zoom range. This L-series lens has a reputation among professional photographers as being the go-to zoom lens, thanks to it’s sharp optics and ability to be used in almost any environment. The perfect companion to any full-frame EOS camera.
- Large aperture L-Series standard zoom lens that combines high image quality and enhanced durability. Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture for effective imaging in low light and shallow depth of field.
- New optical design utilizes one Super UD lens element and two UD lens elements to minimize chromatic aberration in the outer area at wide-angle; as well as eliminates color blurring around the edges of the subject, for images with high resolution and contrast.
- Combines two types of aspherical elements to reduce spherical aberration, and achieve high image quality across the entire screen area and throughout the full zoom range.
- Highly resistant to dust and water, enabling shooting even in harsh and rigorous conditions.
- Nine-blade circular diaphragm delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- Ring USM, high-speed CPU, and optimized AF algorithms for fast autofocusing.
- Manual focus override in One Shot AF mode allows precise manual focus even in AF mode.
- Optimized lens coatings ensure exceptional color balance while minimizing ghosting.
- Fluorine coating on front and rear lens surfaces reduces smears and fingerprints.
- Zoom lock lever locks the zoom position at the wide end for safe transporting.