A good condition used ultrawide lens, tested and works (photos are from the listed unit). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. Generally in a good condition. The rubber grip has some signs of usage. The outside plastic also has some wear (cosmetic). The glass elements on the front and the rear both look good. The front lens cap has some visible wears/marks). Has a non-OEM rear lens cap (fits as expected). No extra is supplied other than the lens. It comes in a repackaged box. Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
- This compact 12-24mm ultra wide-angle zoom lens features the shortest focal lengths available in any full-frame E-mount lens, with stunning corner-to-corner G Lens resolution at all apertures.
- Outstanding mobility and quiet, fast, precise autofocus make it ideal for shooting movies as well as stills.
- Refined ultra wide-angle optics capture expansive scenes with outstanding resolution and clarity.
- A new design significantly reduces overall length and front element size while maintaining the highest possible optical performance. And it weighs a mere 565 grams (20 oz.).
- This lens features an advanced inner-focus mechanism driven by Sony’s Direct Drive SSM (DDSSM) system for fast, accurate AF lock-on as well as smooth, quiet operation.
- A customisable focus hold button provides extra control versatility, while dust and moisture resistant design means reliable operation even in challenging conditions.
- EAN: 4548736058378
- Sony FE 12-24mm F4 G
- Lens Cap (front and rear)
No extra is included.
Please note: this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.
Peace of mind:
We will include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reset the device (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery).
- During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid/drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
This compact 12-24mm ultra wide-angle zoom lens features the shortest focal lengths available in any full-frame E-mount lens, with stunning corner-to-corner G Lens resolution at all apertures. It is an excellent choice for dynamic landscape and architecture photography. Outstanding mobility and quiet, fast, precise autofocus make it ideal for shooting movies as well as stills.