A working used laptop (tested and works, photos are from the listed unit), it comes with the charger, in a repacked box. Pre-setup with a fresh Windows install. Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The screen works. The outside casing has some visible signs of use (small hairline mark on the rear left lid, cosmetic only; visible marks on the lid, some less noticeable marks on the sides/edges/base, etc). Inside looks decent (small signs of use visible). The battery holds at least 85% of the original capacity (HWMonitor estimation only). Powerful laptop in a thin design, expect a normal level of noise/heat during light use & under load. Sold on VAT Margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel 10th Gen Core i7-10750H @2.6Ghz (6 Core Processor, upto 5.00Ghz TurboBoost, Intel UHD Graphics)
- RTX 2060 Dedicated Graphics (6GB VRAM)
- 17.0" FHD 144hz Display (matte, 1920x1080, non-touch)
- 8GB RAM included (1 DIMM slot occupied)
- 500GB SSD included
- Running Windows 10 64bit Pro
- Blue backlit keypad (UK layout)
- WiFi 802.11 AC (Wi-Fi 6 AX201, Bluetooth), no WWAN
- Security: Kensington™ lock slot
- Ports: 2x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB-C, 2x Mini DisplayPort, 1x HDMI, Ethernet, SD Card Reader, Separate audio input/output 3.5mm jacks
- Dimensions (approximate): 400 x 260 x 27 mm, from 2.5kg
- PC Specialist Gaming Laptop
- Compatible AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable)
Please note this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately I displayed.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- *The upgraded RAM (8GB extra) has a warranty with us only. **Our RTB cover for the laptop, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (it covers our upgrades). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.