Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 6 Laptop: 11th Gen i5, 16GB, 256GB LTE, Warranty VAT
A working refurb Lenovo laptop, has some noticeable signs of use. Thoroughly checked & tested by our technicians (the photos are from the listed unit). Has a 6-month warranty with us. The serial number suggests Lenovo warranty until 2024 (see photo 3; coverage tends to be UK/EU wide). The screen works. The inside has some noticeable signs of use (visible mark below the screen; marks on the front edge). The outside casing has some noticeable signs of use.(on the lid/edges/base; noticeable paint wears on the sides/edges/corners, etc; please see photos). It comes in a repacked box with the charger. The battery holds at least 95% capacity (HWMonitor estimation only). A powerful laptop in a thin design, expect a normal /noticeable level of noise/heat during light use & under load (respectively). Price includes 20% UK VAT (VAT invoice available upon request).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- CPU: Intel Core i5-1135G7 @2.40Ghz Quad-Core Processor, upto 4.20Ghz TurboBoost
- The real-world performance is not far from the Core i7-1165G7 processor
- Display: 14.0" WUXGA IPS Display (Touch, 1920x1200, glossy)
- Graphics: Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- Memory: 16GB RAM included (non-upgradable)
- Storage: 256GB SSD included (M.2 2280)
- OS: Windows 10 Pro
- Backlit keypad (UK layout)
- Connectivity: WiFi 6 AX, Bluetooth, Mobile Broadband (Quectel EM120R-GL)
- Security: TPM 2.0, Kensington™ lock slot, Fingerprint reader, Webcam with a privacy shutter
- Ports: 2x Thunderbolt 4, 2 x USB-A 3.2 Gen 1, Combination audio jack, HDMI 2.0,
- Features: 4x Far-Field Mic, Dolby Atmos System
- Dimensions: 14.99 x 314 x 223 mm Height/Width/Depth; approx 1.4kg
- Note: We do not guarantee the battery will reach the manufacturer's estimate, as it varies significantly with settings, usage & other factors.
- EAN: 0195713354639
- MPN: 20XY003AUK
- Lenovo X1 Yoga 6th Gen Laptop (inc stylus)
- Lenovo AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable)
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival (see details below).
This laptop will ship with Windows 10, it additionally supports Windows 11. Need Windows 11 installed? Select the option (or message us within an hour of the order). May delay shipping by 1 business day.
ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 6 (14" Intel):
Premium experience redefined
Meet the 6th generation of the ThinkPad X1 Yoga, a 14" 2-in-1 laptop that’s been reimagined to enhance your experience. You’ll still find the details you’ve enjoyed on the premium X1 Yoga, and you’ll discover an impressive 16:10 display, a wider TouchPad, a larger battery for more time unplugged, and a new Storm Gray colour with tone-matched keyboard. Plus, with the Intel® Evo® platform, you get a super-responsive device that’s ready whenever you need it.
With the Intel® Evo™ platform, the ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 6 2-in-1 laptop delivers a powerhouse combination of performance, responsiveness, battery life, and stunning visuals. Up to 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors mean you can count on an exceptional experience, anywhere.
In a word: versatility
Thanks to its 360-degree hinge, the ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 6 convertible laptop quickly switches between laptop, tablet, tent, and stand modes. No matter where your “desk” might be, we’ve got a mode to accommodate your style. Plus, go from keyboard to the stylus in seconds, when you want to sketch, sign documents, or take notes with the fully rechargeable, garaged pen.
Tougher than your average business device
ThinkPad laptops are tested against 12 military-grade requirements and more than 200 quality checks to ensure they run in extreme conditions. From the Arctic wilderness to desert dust storms, from zero-gravity to spills and drops, you can trust these laptops to handle whatever life throws your way.
When ordering with GreenGreenStore, we offer:
- Fast & Free delivery: a next weekdays service (DPD) in most of the UK (2 days in the Highlands/NI & remote areas).
- Order before 11AM Monday to Thursday for next day delivery. We do offer a Saturday delivery option for a small charge for orders made before 11AM on a Friday. The Saturday option must be chosen at checkout, otherwise orders will be delivered on Monday (excluding bank holidays).
- The courier will always be fully insured, for your peace of mind.
- You will not be able to choose the options of leave at a safe place or with a neighbour, due to the value of the goods sold.
- You will be able to collect your order from a DPD parcel shop if are unable to be in for your delivery, you will need ID to collect your order.
- DPD may occasionally deliver your order to a parcel shop if you are not in, rather than retry delivery.
- 30-days Return Period (the return is pre-paid, read more here).
- Refunds will be issued within 2 business days once we have received your return. Once issued, it may take between 2-10 days for the funds to appear on your original payment method, this varies based on the source used. See our FAQ for more information on returns.
Firstly, the detailed photos & condition are available:
Secondly, the Grading Shortcut (A / B+ / B / C) is available:
What the Grading Shortcut (A / B+ / B / C) means:
Grading Shortcut (A / B+ / B / C) vs detailed description, what's better?
Warranty and repairs
- Hardware warranty included. All items we provide include some Return-to-Base (RTB) hardware warranty with us (UK-wide only). This duration varies between 3 to 12 months, this is stated in the product description tab on each product page. This limited hardware warranty does not include accidental damage cover (e.g. from liquid damage/drops, etc). The battery & the charger both have 30 days warranty only.
- Warranty Extensions: Warranty upgrades can be made during checkout, they can be selected just to the right of the product images above, or within 30 days of your order only, any warranty upgrades ordered more than 30 days after your order, will not be eligible for the extended coverage & will instead be refunded. Both the included warranty duration, and any upgraded warranty duration would remain a limited hardware warranty, and does not cover for liquid nor accidental damage.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Items are backed by our in-house warranty period only, any remaining manufacturer warranty is not considered to be included as part of the listings. It should be regarded as a bonus only and we cannot guarantee that this will be honoured by the manufacturer.
- Support: Our technicians will provide support within our in-house RTB warranty period. If you need warranty support, you may email us on email@example.com, or reach us via the live chat, or office phone on 01782976280, Our office hours are 9am to 5pm weekdays. We can provide a basic level of software support.This includes simple Windows setup tips, etc (to help you getting started). To be clear: detailed software support, third party software support & software training is not included.
- Repairs: Warranty Repairs can take an estimated 7-14 working days from when we receive the item. This may vary depending on the type of repair and the availability of parts if required. We do not offer any data recovery service, backing up your data is your responsibility. Within the first 30 days, we'll pay the postage cost to collect the item (for repair/replacement). After the first 30 days, we'd ask the customers to safely send the items to us (we'll still pay to send it back to you).
Are the prices on the website inclusive VAT, or exclusive of VAT?
The price we quote on the website are inclusive of VAT, so there is no additional VAT charge to worry about.
Can I claim back the VAT on purchases on the GreenGreen Store?
1. If you're eligible to claim-back the UK VAT normally (e.g. you're a VAT registered company or a similar entity), then you should be able to reclaim the VAT, if the item is sold as "Standard VAT" (as in it includes the 20% VAT). Some of the items on the GreenGreen Store are sold on the Standard VAT scheme.
2. If a product, however, is sold on the VAT Margin Scheme, then you cannot claim the VAT back (the VAT is included in the price, but cannot be separately displayed).
3. If you're a private individual, this does not affect you. The price you see is the price you pay.
What is standard VAT?
Goods sold on this includes the 20% UK VAT & if you’re a VAT registered business you may be able to claim this back.
What is the VAT Margin Scheme?
This is frequently used for second hand goods / refurbished products - where the price you see includes the VAT, but the VAT cannot be claimed back, nor displayed separately on the invoice.
Under this scheme, VAT is calculated on the margin (instead of on the selling price). The second-hand products sold on VAT margin, are not re-taxed again on its whole value (as they would have already been taxed once, when they were first sold), instead it's taxed just on the margin added. This is frequently used in the refurb market - as it encourages a more circular economy, by allowing the resale of second-hand goods at a more accessible price.
How do I know which one it's sold on?
The item description will confirm which VAT an item is sold on. Additionally, on our website, there is a filter on the left hand side to quickly find the laptops you need. The VAT selection is at the bottom of the list.
How does the VAT Margin Scheme affect you?
If you’re a consumer, then it doesn’t affect you at all. The price you see is the price you pay.
If you're a VAT registered businesses (or other such organisation that could normally claim back the VAT on eligible purchases), then you will not be able to claim back the VAT on the goods sold on the VAT margin scheme.
I'm buying for business, does it make sense to buy on VAT Margin?
This depends on the item. You may sometimes find it more economical to buy the same product on the Standard VAT Scheme. That said, our product's pricing are benchmarked regularly (so it often could still makes sense to buy, even if it's on the VAT Margin Scheme, where you cannot reclaim the VAT).
We recognise that businesses (B2B), and household consumers (B2C) often need different products. As a result, we’re gradually stocking more business focused laptops on the Standard VAT scheme, whilst keeping the VAT margin scheme range for the consumers.
Are you a business looking for laptops on the Standard VAT scheme? Check out our Refurbished Business Collection. If you can't find what you're looking for, add new stock every day so keep a lookout for more.