£1,651.19 RRP when released. A good condition laptop. Checked and tested by our technicians (the photos are from the listed unit). Has a 12-month RTB warranty with us. The SN suggests Lenovo warranty until 2024 (see photo 3; normally EU wide, local response level varies). It comes with the charger with the original box (box has some marks). The screen and inside look great. The outside casing looks okay (noticeable paint wear/scratches on the lid, see photo 4; some signs of use on the lid/edges/base, these are cosmeitc only). The battery holds at least 95% of the charge (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). Powerful laptop in a thin design, expect a normal /noticeable level of noise/heat during light use & under load (respectively). Sold on VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-10610U @1.8Ghz Quad-Core Processor, upto 4.9Ghz TurboBoost (Intel UHD Graphics)
- 15.6" FHD Touch Display (1920x1080, matte, soft-touch, not glass)
- 16GB RAM included (1 slot available)
- 512GB SSD included
- NVIDIA GeForce MX330 2GB Dedicated Graphics
- Windows 10 Pro
- Backlit UK Keypad
- WiFi 6, Bluetooth, Ethernet, no WWAN, Security Card slot
- Security: TPM 2.0, Kensington™ lock slot, fingerprint sensor
- Dimension: 365 x 248 x 19.1 mm, from 1.89kg
- 1x USB-C, 1x Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 USB-C, 2 x USB 3.1, HDMI, Ethernet, Headphone and mic combo jack
- MicroSD card reader, HDMI 1.4, 57Wh battery*
- MPN: 20S7S2K102
- EAN: 0195477813335
- Lenovo ThinkPad T15 Laptop
- Lenovo AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable)
Please note: this item is traded under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme - meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase).
Peace of mind:
We include a 12-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Our RTB limited hardware warranty, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (it covers our upgrades). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.