A great condition refurbished laptop (photos are of the listed unit). It comes with the charger & original box (may have some marks). Has a 12-month warranty with us. Serial number suggests Lenovo warranty until 2024** (see photo 3; coverage tends to be UK/EU wide, local response level varies). The screen works. The inside & outside look great (may have some small wears, we haven't noticed much). The battery holds at least 95% capacity (HWMonitor estimation only). A powerful laptop in a thin design, expect a normal /noticeable level of noise/heat during light use & under load (respectively). Sold on the Margin VAT scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 4750U 8-Core Processor (1.7Ghz base, upto 4.1Ghz Boost, 16 Threads, Vega iGPU)
- The real-world performance similar to 10th Gen Core i7 (in single core & marginally faster in the multi-core workload)
- Display: 14.0" FHD IPS Display (wide viewing angle, matte, 1920x1080, non-touch)
- Memory: 16GB RAM included (non-upgradeable)
- Storage: 256GB SSD (M.2)
- OS: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit
- Backlit keypad (UK Layout)
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, no Ethernet port (adaptor sold separately), no WWAN
- Security: TPM 2.0, Kensington™ lock slot, Finger print reader
- Dimension: 329 x 227 x 17.2 mm, from 1.27kg
- Ports: 2x USB-C, 2 x USB 3.0, Headphone and mic combo jack, HDMI 1.4,
- Features: Internal 57Wh battery*, no internal DVD drive
- MPN: 20UJS1761B
- EAN: 0195477340091
- Lenovo Thinkpad T14s Gen 1 Laptop
- Lenovo AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable)
Please note this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase).
Peace of mind:
We include a 12-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival (see warranty section for more detail).
Lenovo ThinkPad T14s (AMD)
With lightweight portability and heavyweight performance, the ThinkPad T14s laptop raises the bar for the corporate gold standard. It packs in powerful AMD processing and graphics, long battery life, tons of storage, and smarter security. Plus, time-saving features like call-control keys, Modern Standby, and Wake on Voice offer convenience and improve productivity.
Time-saving features at your fingertips
The ThinkPad T14s laptop improves productivity with the new call-control key. With just the touch of a button, you can easily answer, make, and disconnect from conference calls on your device by using the F9-F11 function keys.
More than handles the extremes
ThinkPad T14s laptops are tested against 12 military-grade requirements and more than 200 quality checks to ensure they run in extreme conditions. From the Arctic wilderness to desert dust storms, from zero-gravity to spills and drops, you can trust these laptops to handle whatever life throws your way.
Starting at just 1.27kg / 2.8lbs, the ThinkPad T14s laptop is ideal for work on the go. It delivers epic battery life, which means you'll likely run out of energy long before it does. If you do run low, Rapid Charge technology provides 0-80% battery capacity in just an hour - so a lunch break can easily boost your battery significantly.
When ordering with GreenGreen Store, we offer:
- 30-days Return Period (the return is pre-paid, read more here).
Fast & Free delivery: a next weekdays service (DPD) in most of the UK (2 days in the Highlands/NI & remote areas). The courier will always be fully insured, for your peace of mind. You will not be able to choose the options of leave at a safe place or with a neighbour, due to the value of the goods sold. You will be able to collect your order from a DPD parcel shop if are unable to be in for your delivery, you will need ID to collect your order. DPD may occasionally deliver your order to a parcel shop if you are not in, rather than retry delivery.
- 11AM cut-off for same-day dispatch: during the weekdays.
Firstly, the detailed photos & condition are available:
Secondly, the Grading Shortcut (A / B+ / B / C) is available:
What the Grading Shortcut (A / B+ / B / C) means:
Grading Shortcut (A / B+ / B / C) vs detailed description, what's better?
Warranty and repairs
Hardware warranty included. All items we provide includes some Return-to-Base (RTB) hardware warranty with us (UK-wide only). This duration varies between 3 to 12 month (stated on the product page & starts on the date of delivery). This limited hardware warranty does not include accidental damage cover (e.g. from liquid damage/drops, etc).
Software tech Support: we can provide a basic level of software support.This includes simple Windows setup tips, etc (to help you getting started). To be clear: detailed software support & software training is not included (e.g. how to use a CAD app / how to render an assembly, etc), and should be directed at the relevant software/hardware vendors.
Backing up your data is your responsibility. YourPC / laptop will be reset during the repair (your data will be lost). We do not offer any data recovery service. Within the first 30 days, we'llpay the postage cost to collect the item (for repair/replacement). After the first 30 days, we'd ask the customers to safely send the items to us (we'll still pay to send it back to you).
Our technicians will provide support within our in-house RTB warranty period. If you need warranty support, you may email us on email@example.com, or reach us via the live chat, or office phone on 01782976280.
Our office hours is 9am-5pm weekdays.
- The Product is damaged by accident, abuse, catastrophe, improper use (including failure to heed instructions or warnings), improper maintenance, inadequate packaging, neglect, misuse, operator error. If you require accidental coverage, please consider liaise with a 3rd party insurance provider.
- Normal wear and tear, including without limitation, to a Product or Product accessory or part that is consumable or expendable. Both the charger & the battery shall have 30 days warranty with us only.
- Damage to or loss of any data, program, or removable storage media; we suggest for our customers to frequently backup their data externally & on the cloud.
- The Product is damaged due to alterations, changes, modifications, repair, or other services performed by a third party that is not authorized by SMT Commerce Ltd.
- The Product is damaged by external causes, includingbut not limited to, corrosion, falls, environmental factors (includingtemperature and humidity), power failure, faulty power supply, airconditioning, operator, data communications system failure or malfunction.
- Loss of your item after the delivery (we suggest reviewing home insurance or personal insurance products to ensure adaquate coverage).
- Hardware or software incompatibility issue(s). We can optionally assist with basic Windows troubleshootings, however we do not currently provide software specific support, we suggest contacting the vendor of softwares to confirm compatibility (or checkingthe said app's minimum hardware requirements) before purchasing the laptops.
- Installation, relocation, or removal of Product or any accessories, apparatus, attachments or other devices;
- Productaccessory, apparatus, attachment, or devices that are not originally bundled with the Product, or is not provided by SMT Commerce Ltd;
- Product that is not purchased from the GreenGreenStore Online Store.
- Product that is outside of the in-house warranty duration is not covered by our support. If you require support for a device outside of our in-house warranty period, you may still contact us, where we may be able to signpost manufacturer's own out of warranty support contact information (in case they may be able to offer chargeable repairs).
- Where the original order's delivery address is an UK address, the coverage of the warranty shall strictly be limited to the UK region only. For such order with UK shipping addresses, we're unable to collect/return the item from/to an EU or international address.
Are the prices on the website inclusive VAT, or exclusive of VAT?
The price we quote on the website are inclusive of VAT, so there is no additional VAT charge to worry about.
Can I claim back the VAT on purchases on the GreenGreen Store?
1. If you're eligible to claim-back the UK VAT normally (e.g. you're a VAT registered company or a similar entity), then you should be able to reclaim the VAT, if the item is sold as "Standard VAT" (as in it includes the 20% VAT). Some of the items on the GreenGreen Store is sold on the Standard VAT.
2. If a product, however, is sold on the VAT Margin Scheme, then you cannot claim the VAT back (the VAT is included in the price, but cannot be separately displayed).
3. If you're a private individual, this does not affect you. The price you see is the price you pay.
What is standard VAT?
Goods sold on this includes the 20% VAT & if you’re a VAT registered business you may be able to claim this back.
What is the VAT Margin Scheme?
This is frequently used for second hand goods / refurbished products - where the price you see includes the VAT, but the VAT cannot be claimed back, nor displayed separately on the invoice.
How do I know which one it's sold on?
The item description will confirm which VAT an item is sold on. Additionally, on our website, there is a filter to quickly find the laptops you need.
How does the VAT Margin Scheme affect you?
If you’re a consumer, then it doesn’t affect you at all. The price you see is the price you pay.
If you're a VAT registered businesses (or other such organisation that could normally claim back the VAT on eligible purchases), then you will not be able to claim back the VAT on the goods sold on the VAT margin scheme.
I'm buying for business, does it make sense to buy on VAT Margin?
This depends on the item. You may sometimes find it more economical to buy the same product on the Standard VAT Scheme. That said, our product's pricing are benchmarked regularly (so it often could still makes sense to buy, even if it's on the VAT Margin Scheme, where you cannot reclaim the VAT).
We recognise that businesses (B2B), and household consumers (B2C) often need different products. As a result, we’re gradually stocking more business focused laptops on the Standard VAT scheme, whilst keeping the VAT margin scheme range for the consumers.