An overall okay condition refurbished laptop, thoroughly checked and tested by our technicians (photos are from the listed unit). It comes with a charger, in a repacked box with the charger. Has a 12-month warranty with us. The serial number suggests Lenovo warranty until 2025 (typically UK & EU wide coverage, see photo 3). Inside & the screen looks great. The outside casing has noticeable signs of use (some deep scratches on the lid & small signs of use on the edges/base, etc). The battery holds at least 95% capacity (HWMonitor estimation only). Very Powerful laptop, expect a normal /noticeable level of noise/heat during light use & under load (respectively). Sold on the VAT Margin scheme (VAT Cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i5-1135G7 Quad Core Processor @2.40Ghz (Boost up to 4.20Ghz, 8 Threads, 8MB Cache)
- The real-world performance is not far from the 11th Gen Intel Core i7 mobile processor
- Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- 14" Full-HD IPS Display 1920x1080 (Matte, non-touch)
- 16GB RAM included (8GB soldered, upgraded)
- 256GB SSD included
- Backlit Keypad (UK)
- Windows 10 Pro
- WiFi, Bluetooth, no WWAN, Ethernet port
- Security: TPM 2.0, Kensington™ Nano lock slot
- Ports: 2x USB-C/Thunderbolt 4, 2x USB 3.2, 1x HDMI, Side Docking Connector, 3.5mm Audio Jack, MicroSD card reader
- Dimension: 329 x 227 x 17.9mm: @1.53Kg
- Internal battery, no internal DVD drive
- MPN: 20W000B9UK
- Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 Laptop
- AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable)
Peace of mind:
We include a 12-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data. This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Where the keypad layout is relocalised, we only warranty the layout within our in-house warranty duration.
- Our RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (it covers our upgrades, inc keypad). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.