A working used laptop (tested and works, photos are from the listed unit). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us only. Sold on VAT Margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). The outside casing looks good (one noticable mark on the lid, may be slight signs of use along the edges, base etc). The inside and screen look good too (Slight signs of use, shiny keyboard, trackpad, please see photos). These are cosmetic only. The battery holds 90% of the charge (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). Powerful laptop in a thin design, expect a normal /noticeable level of noise/heat during light use & under load (respectively). It comes with the charger, in a repacked box.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-8550U @1.8Ghz Quad-Core Processor, upto 4.0Ghz TurboBoost (Intel HD)
- 15.6" FHD Display (matte, 1920x1080, non-touch)
- AMD RX 550 Graphics 2GB
- 16GB RAM
- 256GB SSD (M.2)
- Windows 10 Pro
- Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- WiFi 802.11 AC (Intel Dual-Band, Bluetooth), no WWAN
- Security: TPM 2.0, Kensington™ lock slot
- Dimension: 322 x 22.4 x 18.8 mm, from 1.46kg
- 1x USB 2.0, 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1x USB-C, HDMI, Ethernet, Micro SD reader, audio jack
- Lenovo Thinkpad E580
- Lenovo AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable)
Please note: this item is traded under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme - meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase).
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our RTB cover for the laptop, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (it covers our upgrades). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.