Item condition:A working used workstation (the photos are from the listed unit). Sold on the Margin VAT scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. Note: the hinge makes a noise when opening (this does not effect the lid opening/closing). The screen works. Inside looks decent (some signs of use on the keyboard, palmrest, visibly shiny from use). The outside casing has some noticeable wears/marks (cosmetic bump on the front right corner & small crack mark visible, see photos 3-4; noticeable wears/ marks on the metal edges/lid, etc). These are cosmetic only. No DVD drive. The battery holds 80% of the original capacity (HP app estimation only). The laptop comes with a charger, in a securely repacked box. Relatively thin for its power, expect some heat and noise under load.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 17.3" FHD 1920x1080 Display (Matte, non-touch)
- NVIDIA Quadro M3000M 4GB GDDR5 Professional Graphics (& Intel HD Graphics)
- 24GB RAM included
- Intel® Core™ i7-6700HQ quad core processor @2.6 GHz (up to 3.5 GHz with Turbo Boost, 6MB cache)
- Fast Core i7 processor helps to ensure a more responsive performance, be it larger database work, VMWare, Photoshop, CAD, etc.
- 256GB SSD (OS) + 1TB HDD (storage, 2.5")
- Bang & Olufsen HD audio
- UK Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- Ports: Card reader, 3x USB 3.0, 2x Thunderbolt 3, 1x HDMI 1.4, VGA, Ethernet, Lock slot
- Networking: Intel Dual Band AC Wifi (802.11), Ethernet, Bluetooth
- Notes: no DVD drive
- HP ZBook 17 G3
- AC Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout, we can swap in the EU plug cable.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Our RTB cover for the laptop, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only (the rationale is that whilst the HP laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our RTB limited hardware cover only.
The HP ZBook 17 offers HP’s ultimate in power plus portability with a 17.3" IPS screen, massive scalability and configurability, and all the power-packed features.
Carry it with confidence
Push the boundaries of performance without pushing the boundaries of portability. HP's biggest and most powerful mobile workstation just got 25% thinner and 11% lighter than the previous generation, with a stunning magnesium aluminum facelift.
Create your ideal workstation
Enjoy Intel Core i7 processor options, plenty of RAM, Dedicated NVIDIA Quadro Graphics, dual Thunderbolt™ 3, and the HP IPS Display.