A working used high-end laptop, checked and tested by our technicians (photos are of the listed unit). Has a 6-month warranty with us. The serial number suggests Fujitsu's warranty until 2024 (see photo 3). The outside casing has some noticeable signs of us (some noticeable wears/scratches on the lid, edges, base). The screen works, grade B (some surface marks visible, see photo 4-6). The inside looks good (palmrest/keypad have some signs of use, slightly shiny from use). These are cosmetic only. The battery holds at least 80% capacity (HWMonitor estimation only). Very powerful, expect some noticeable noise/heat during use, weighs in at 3.5Kg (this is not a thin & light ultraportable). Pre-setup and read to use. It comes with the charger in a repacked box. Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- NVIDIA® Quadro® P5200 16GB GDDR5 (Professional ISV graphics card)
- 64GB RAM included
- Intel Core i7-8850H 6-Core Processor @2.60Ghz (TurboBoost up to 4.30Ghz, 12 Threads).
- 17.3" FHD Display (1920x1080, Matte, non-touch)
- 256GB SSD (OS) + 750GB HDD (storage, upgraded)
- UK layout keyboard
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
- Ports: 3x USB 3.0; 2x USB-C; Audio Jack; 1x VGA; 1x DisplayPort; 1x Ethernet; 1x Card Reader
- Other: Webcam with mic, battery*; no fingerprint reader
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, LAN, Bluetooth, No WWAN card
- Dimension: 418.0 x 288.0 x 33.0 mm, starting at 3.5 kg
- Fujitsu H980 laptop
- 330W AC Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer? If you'd like for us to include an EU plug cable, instead of the UK cable, just leave a note at checkout.
Please note this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme - meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase).
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (any of our our upgraded parts are covered by this duration only). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only (the rationale is that whilst the HP' warranty follows the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.