A working used laptop (the photos are from the listed unit), tested and works. It has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The webcam placement is below the screen. Inside looks good (trackpad / palmrest have some wears, slightly shiny). The outside casing has some noticeable wars/marks (noticeable scratches on the lid, heavier wears on the side/edge metal edges, etc). The screen works. The battery holds at least 75% of its capacity. A powerful laptop in a thin design, one should expect some noise under load. It comes in a repacked box with a compatible charger (non-OEM). The price includes 20% UK VAT (VAT invoice available upon request).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 13.3" FHD Display (1920x1080, Matte, non-touch)
- Intel Core i5-7300U processor @ 2.60GHz (4 Threads, 4MB cache, Boost up to 3.50GHz; HD Graphics 620)
- The real-world performance is not far from Core i7-7500U
- 8GB RAM included
- 256GB SSD
- Backlit UK Keypad
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- Connectivity: Wireless, Bluetooth, 3 in 1 SD
- Battery inside, Webcam, No Optical Drive
- Ports: 1x USB 3.0, 1x USB 3.0 Power delivery, 1x USB Type C/Thunderbolt, Headphone/Mic combo
- Dimension: 30.416 cm x 20.025 cm x 1.535 cm
- Internal Battery
- Dell XPS 13 9360 Laptop
- Compatible AC Charger (UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout - we can swap the UK plug cable for an EU plug cable (may delay the shipping by 1 day).
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).