A working refurbished laptop, thoroughly checked & tested by our technicians (the photos are from the listed unit). It comes with a charger in a repacked box. Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The screen works. The keyboard works fine, the center is more noisy. The Inside looks okay (trackpad is visibly shiny from use; visible wears on the keypad/bezels, etc). The outside casing has noticeable wears/marks (visible bump on the hinge;on the lid/edges/base/metal edges; cosmetic wears around the ports). A powerful machine, expect some normal noise under load. Has no DVD drive / no fingerprint reader. The battery holds at least 95% capacity (HWMonitor estimation only). Sold on the standard 20% VAT scheme (VAT invoice available upon request).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 16GB RAM included (2x 8GB, 2 slots available)
- 256GB SSD (OS, M.2) + 1TB HDD (Storage)
- Intel Xeon E3-1535M V5 Quad Core Processor @2.90GHz (8 Threads, upto 3.8Ghz TurboBoost)
- Similar to the fastest Core i7 of its generation, additionally has more enterprise feature support
- NVIDIA Quadro M2000M Dedicated Graphics (4GB GDDR5)
- ISV Certified Professional Quality Card (great for CAD workload)
- 15.6" Dell Full-HD Touch IPS, (1920x1080, glossy)
- UK Backlit Keypad
- Running Windows 10 Pro
- Wireless AC (Intel 8280 Dual-Band), Ethernet, Bluetooth
- Battery (91Wh)
- This unit has no DVD drive
- Ports: Card reader, Headphone jack, USB-C (TB3); 4x USB 3.0, Ethernet, HDMI, Mini-DP, Lock slot
- Dell Precision 7510 Laptop
Dell AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU Buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable) - just leave a note at the checkout.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).