An excellent condition gaming laptop, tested and works (photos are from the listed unit). It comes in a repacked box, with the original charger. Sold on VAT margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. May have Asus UK warranty until Nov 2022 (see photo 3). The outside casing looks great (one small mark on the side/lid, otherwise we haven't noticed much). The inside casing & the screen (144Hz) looks great.The battery holds at least 90% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimate only). Thin and light, expect some typical heat and noise under load.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 15.6" FHD Display (1920x1080, Matte, non touch) Anti-glare
- Intel Core i5-10300H Quad core processor @2.50GHz (Boosts upto 4.5Ghz)
- The real-world performance is not far from Intel Core i7-7700HQ
- 8GB RAM included (DDR4)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics (4GB GDDR6)
- 512GB SSD included
- Backlit UK Keyboard
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Connectivity: Wireless, Bluetooth
- Battery inside, Webcam, No Optical Drive
- Ports: 2x USB 3.2, 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB Type C 3.2, 3.5mm combo jack, HDMI
- Dimension: 35.9 x 25.6 x 2.49 cm & from approx 2.3kg
- Battery: 4 cell 48WHr
- EAN: 4718017901703
- Asus TUF Gaming Laptop
- AC Charger (UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout - we can swap the UK plug cable for an EU plug cable (may delay the shipping by 1 day).
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase)- where the total listed price is inclusive of VAT, though the invoice will only display a total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed in accordance with the HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme requirement.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).