A very good condition refurb laptop, thoroughly checked by our technicians (photos are from the listed unit). It comes in the original box with the charger (box has some marks). Sold on the Margin VAT scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Has a 3-month warranty with us. The outside casing looks decent, has some small wears/marks (on the lid/edges/base, etc). The inside looks good, has some signs of use (around the keyboard, etc). These are cosmetic only. The screen looks decent. Note: no internal webcam on this model (we'll include 1x USB webcam). The battery holds at least 90% capacity (HWMonitor estimation only). Slight coil whine noise audible (does not affect performance). A powerful laptop, expect some noise/heat during under load/during games.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- AMD Ryzen 7 5800HS @ 2.80Ghz 8-Core Processor, up to 4.40Ghz TurboBoost)
- The performance is similar to the 11th Gen Intel Core i7 mobile processor
- 15.6" WQHD 165Hz Display (non-touch, matte, 2560x1440, IPS)
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 (GDDR6 8GB)
- 16GB RAM included
- 1TB SSD (M.2 NVMe)
- Windows 10 Home 64bit
- UK Backlit keypad (white backlight)
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, Ethernet, no WWAN
- No internal webcam
- Kensington Security Slot
- Ports: 2x USB 3.2 Gen 2, 2x USB-C 3.2 Gen 2, 1x HDMI, 3.5 mm Audio Jack, MicroSD reader
- Dimension: 355 x 243 x 19.9 mm, from 1.9 kg
- MPN: 90NR04J2-M01250
- EAN: 195553040570
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503 Gaming Laptop
- AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- 1x USB Webcam
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable)
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase)- where the total listed price is inclusive of VAT, though the invoice will only display a total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed in accordance with the HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme requirement.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Our RTB limited hardware warranty is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (it covers our upgrades). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follows the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.