A great condition lightly used Macbook, working well; checked & tested by our technicians (the photos show the general condition). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. May have Apple warranty until Dec 2022 (see photo 3). Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Mac OS shows under 15 battery cycles. The screen looks good. Inside looks good too (may be some very slight signs of use). The outside casing looks great too (may have some small marks on the lid, base, sides but very slight); these are cosmetic wears only. The original box has some noticeable wears/marks. Delivery via the fully-insured DPD service (for your peace of mind).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Apple M1 8 Core Processor with 7 Core Apple GPU
- 13.3" inch 16:10 Retina Display (2560x1600) True Tone technology
- 8GB RAM included (Soldered on)
- 256GB SSD included
- Full-size back-lit keypad and Force Touch track-pad
- 2 Thunderbolt 3 ports
- Touch ID, Bluetooth, FaceTime HD Camera
- 30.41 x 21.24 x 0.41-1.61 cm @ approx 1.29 Kg
- MPN: MGN63B/A
- EAN: 194252055960
- Apple MacBook Air M1
- AC charger (UK) - if you're EU based, message us at the checkout, we can optionally include an adapter.
Please note this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below)
- Our 3-month RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it; we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.